- Coordinator : Dr. Parsuram Roy
- Year of Establishment : 2002
- Built Up Area : New Department
- Level Of Study : M.A. (Previous & Final)
MAJOR FOCUS AREAS:
TEACHING / RESEARCH : SPECIALIZATION
- Angika Lokgeet
- Angika Lok Katha
- Angika Lokgatha
- Classical Persian Prose
- Folk-literature (Angika Ballads)
- Angika Abusive Words (Socio Linguistic Study)
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
Established on 10th June,2002 . At present is being run in the Hindi Deptt. has three faculty members on reputation. It has approx 2000 books. Many students are persuing research work.
AT A GLANCE:
- Sanctioned strength of students in M.A. (Previous) : 100.
- Sanctioned strength of students in M.A. (Final) : 100.
- No. of books in the Department Library :2000
- Complementary Copies of Journal/Periodicals in the department : 62
- Ratio of students to teachers : 49:1
- Admission on the basis of Honours marks and Master’s Admission Test (MAT).
- Total No. Of Publications : 02
- Number of Ph. D. Thesis guided in last two years : 05