Vision of the IQAC
“To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at all round excellence at the institutional level.” To develop systematic quality processes in the college for evolving, enhancing and sustaining excellence in its academic and administrative
practices and to set benchmarks for their periodic evaluation. To build and ensure a quality culture with conscious, reliable and transparent efforts through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance
initiatives Mission of the IQAC “To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.” “To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.”
- To develop a conscious, consistent and catalytic quality improvement system that encourages the pursuits of the staff and students of the college.
- To promote innovative practices to continually improve the effectiveness of the teaching-learning experiences of the staff and students.
To strive to realize the mottoes of the college through the best possible implementation of the plans and policies of the Management, University and the Government, pertaining to knowledge production and dissemination.
- To ensure a learner-centric environment equipped with the latest techniques and technologies of teaching, research and sharing knowledge.
Goals of the IQAC
- To develop quality systems for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To fulfill the vision and mission of the university in the light of its quality policy
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of university Departments.
- To promote measures for functioning of entire university towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and implementation of best practices.
- To implement sustainable Quality Management System ( viz. ISO, NIRF, NAAC, NBA etc) to enhance Quality in Education
- To ensure an enhancement and integration among the various activities of the university and institutionalize many good practices.